Maggot Maggot really should think about returning to Somalia and joining up with ISIS. Then we could literally blow his sorry black ass to pieces.
Sheffield’s new lord mayor Magid Magid, who entered politics to “fight xenophobia”, has declared the British monarchy “outdated” and said he would refuse to toast to the Queen.
View original post 415 more words
French President Emmanuel Macron spoke in resigned tones in mid April about the invasion of Europe by African negros.
On May 10 he received the Charlemagne Prize for contributions to “European unity.”
If you look more closely at the Charlemagne Prize, you’ll discover that it’s really the Codenhave-Kalergi Prize to encourage the genocide of the European.
Macron is widely viewed as a globalist shill, but is he playing a game with the Jews who would destroy the European race?
I don’t know for sure the answer to the question, but Macron is replacing Angela Merkel as the leader of a unified Europe. But unified in a good or bad way?
The French president claimed that due to immense population growth in Africa, Europe needs to prepare for an “unprecedented” wave of mass migration, “that is there and will last”, implying that the destiny…
View original post 803 more words
If we do not tell the truth about National Socialist Germany, why should we expect anyone else to do so?
By James Harting
On occasion, we receive the suggestion from people sympathetic to the NEW ORDER and to National Socialism that we would have more immediate success in building our Movement if we were to abandon our policy of openly championing Adolf Hitler and defending the historical record concerning National Socialist Germany. The Swastika, they explain to us, is “the most hated symbol in the world,” and that ordinary American Whites equate it with pure evil. Also, unlike for many Europeans, the word “socialist” has a negative connotation in the US. So, we are told, the smart thing for us to do would be to ditch Hitler, the Third Reich, the Swastika and the term “National Socialism.” Instead, we should simply explain our philosophy and our policies in a modern…
View original post 1,217 more words
Colonel General Alfred Jodl, as head of the German Armed Forces High Command, signs an “Act of Military Surrender” in Reims, France, on May 7, 1945.
By Martin Kerr
Germany and its allies suffered a total, crushing military defeat at the end of World War II, and its armed forces surrendered unconditionally to the Western powers and the Soviet Union. But although its armed forces capitulated, its government never did so: National Socialist Germany, as a legally-constituted political entity, did not surrender.
Consequently, (1) the Second World War is not officially over; and (2) both the current Federal Republic of Germany (Bundesrepublik Deutschland or BRD), as well as the now-defunct German Democratic Republic (Deutsche Demokratische Republik or DDR – that is “East Germany”), were illegally established by the occupying powers (the US, the UK, the USSR and France) and were politically and legally illegitimate.
As the Second World…
View original post 583 more words
- If it is considered ‘objectionable’ in the West to talk about the factual consequences of migration, in Sweden it is now viewed as a crime.
- The kind of ‘integration’ that the mosque in Växjö is reportedly spreading to the local Muslim inhabitants is that Muslims are urged not to participate in the Christmas celebration of “kuffars” [a derogatory term for ‘disbelievers’], and Jews are, of course, mentioned as the enemies of Allah. The mosque’s school uses Saudi Arabian school curricula, and encourages women not to dress in ‘Western clothes’.
- “Silence has become an established norm in certain groups of inhabitants” in these areas…. there is pressure from relatives and religious communities, not to contact authorities, but to use the local alternative systems, such as the mosque, instead. Sometimes, the local criminal gangs…
View original post 1,096 more words
by Friedrich Christian, Prince of Schaumburg-Lippe
Written in 1977. Published: Kritik: Die Stimme des Volkes, Issue 86;
Nordwind-Verlag © 1994.
Translated by Victor Diodon and published here by kind permission of the copyright owner.
Translation © 1998 by The Scriptorium.
- The masses readily become a hangman…
- The „dictator“
- The fatal lack of understanding of human nature
- „Denazification Certificate trade“and self-deception
- The system of slander
- Slander: psychological genocide!
- Art, culture and social innovations
- The eternal ethical laws of nature
- A word to the slanderers themselves
Part 1 – Introduction
The American sociologist Robert S. Lynd said: „It is easier to believe a lie one has heard a hundred times than a truth one has never heard before.“
Since the beginning of this century, one campaign of lies after the other has been aimed at us Germans. No matter how often the great many untruths were…
View original post 24,253 more words